Instructions for setting up the Healow app on your Apple or Android Phone:
- Download the Healow app from your Apple or Android phone.
- Click “Get Started” at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter practice code: JGAJAD and click “Log in.”
- Enter your Username and Password from the email you received from our office. (If you do not have an email from our office, call so we can verify your email address, and send a new email. You will click set up portal account from the email you receive.)
If you have a Username but no Password:
- Select forgot my username/password from the Healow app log-in page, enter your first name, last name, and DOB. This will send you a new email to reset your password.
- Click “Reset My Password” from the email.
- Enter your DOB and click “Validate.”
- Enter a new password.
- You should get a notification that you successfully created your password.
- Go back to the downloaded Healow App.
From the Healow Phone App:
- Enter the Username and Password
- Click “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions.”
- Click “Agree” to the Practice Consent Form. (You might have to log back in from this point.)
- Create a 4-digit pin number. (This is how you will access your Healow phone app from now on.)
- Confirm your Pin number.
- You can select to turn on Itouch or Cancel.
- Click “Next.”
- Click “Agree & Continue.”
- Click “Ok” to Access the Microphone.
- Click “Ok” to Access the Camera.
You can enter your phone number to link to your portal. To skip this step, press “Cancel.
- Enter phone number (use your cell phone number).
- Enter the 4-digit pin that is sent to you in a text message.
From your Portal Screen:
You should see a screen like this:
- When you have an appointment scheduled, your appointment area will be Red.
- Click on “Appointments.”
- You will see you’re your Appointment time, Provider, and the Televisit Icon.
- Select the Televisit Icon.
- Click “Start Televisit.”
- Fill in the Questionnaire and Vitals to the best of your ability.
(If you do not have any of the following symptoms on the questionnaire, select Other.)
- Once the Questionnaire and Vitals are completed, it will inform you that you are waiting for your physician.
- The physician will be with you shortly.